Papers exceed TEN pages will be charged
|70 USD/per page
|Registration Fee include
|Conference package and catering
|15 Minutes presentation time
|Paper be published into the conference proceedings
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present their work at the conference; otherwise the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need to reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can.
- We only accept Delegates' onsite registration, application should be made before the event date.
- Onsite Registration will be charged 50 USD more. Conference materials/food cannot be gurantteed for onsite registration.
- For onsite registration delegate, the invitation letter will not be issued before the conference.
- For full papers, If you register late(after the deadline), your paper may not be published on time.
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There'll be no access without a badge.
- Credit Card (Master&Visa ONLY) , please log in the conference management system to pay
- Bank Transfer and Pay Pal. *send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:
|30USD processing fee is required
|89-60 days prior to event date:
|30% processing fee is required
|59-30 days prior to event date:
|50% processing fee is required
|29-0 days prior to event date:
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to "Personal reason". Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to Force majeure. Circumstances amounting to "Force majeure".?include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement:
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to "Force majeure" circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.